In 1714, Prince Yu.Ya. Khilkov gives the estate to his daughter, who marries Alexei Grigoryevich Dolgorukov - a member of the Supreme Privy Council, a person close to the imperial family. His son Ivan Alekseevich made a brilliant career at court. He had a considerable influence on the young Peter II, who often visited Gorenki for a long time. Alexey Grigoryevich was an ambitious man. Desiring to subdue Peter II to his influence, he tried to marry him to his daughter Catherine. On November 19, 1729, the engagement took place, and Catherine was declared "sovereign bride." But then the unexpected happened: the young king contracted a terrible disease - smallpox and died on the day when the wedding was scheduled. It was decided to make a false testament, according to which, on behalf of the sovereign, his bride became the successor to the throne. The Tsar’s favorite, Ivan Alekseevich, signed the Tsar’s Rescript. However, they did not believe the documents. Anna Ioannovna, who came to power, dissolved the Supreme Council, and the Dolgorukovs were sent into exile.
In 1747, the estate was sold to Count Alexei Grigoryevich Razumovsky. Around this time, a stone house and a church were being built in the name of the All-Merciful Savior. After his death, Gorenki inherited his brother Kirill Grigoryevich, who at 18 became president of the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences. In 1874, Kirill Grigoryevich divided the inheritance between the twelve sons and Gorenki passed to Alexei Kirillovich Razumovsky. Count Kirill Alekseevich Razumovsky received an excellent education. He held large court posts in 1778, retired and settled in Gorenki, where he began to erect a magnificent manor with a landscape park. Much later, he was a trustee of Moscow University, and also served as Minister of Education, having done quite a lot for the development of education in Russia. In Gorenki, the largest natural science library in Russia was assembled; the Gorensky Botanical Garden was also the best. The richest collection of plants totaled more than 7000 copies. The largest Russian scientists G.I. conducted scientific work in the botanical garden. Fisher and F.X Steven. A separate building was given under the herbarium and collection of minerals. Here in Gorenki, the first phyto-community in Europe arose. During the war of 1812, the estate did not suffer much, but the church was ravaged, which subsequently was not restored.
In 1827, the heirs of Count Razumovsky sold the estate to Prince NB Yusupov, who takes sculptures and most of the greenhouse plants to his other estates, and then sells the estate.
From 1830 to 1910, at the Gorenka estate, in the palace premises there were paper spinning and paper-making factories, first N.A. Volkova, then V.N. Tretyakova.
In 1910 the estate was again sold to the manufacturer V.P. Sevryugov, who made an attempt to return the estate to its former appointment. The palace under the direction of architect S.E. Chernysheva is being restored. It was then that the “Golden Hall” was recreated in the palace, as well as a loggia with columns on the park facade of the palace.
Since 1917, the Razinsky volost executive committee was located here. From 1920-1925 was an orphanage them. S. Razin. And from 1926 to the present day, the sanatorium "Red Rose" was located. During the Great Patriotic War, a military hospital worked in the estate.
Gorenka Manor is a monument of federal significance and is protected by the state.